2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was just wondering. i know its early and i have no idea what the weather is going to do but my father, who has lived in houston most of his life and introduced me to bluewater fishing now lives in tennissee and is planning his yearly trip to galveston/freeport for a week. my question to you is if any of you 2coolers are needing 2 to crew for the first week of july to let me know. my father needs a bluewater fix big time and the head boats just will not do. we can easily pay for bait, gas, fuel etc.... and i as well as my father have plenty of good experience with all duties involved in boating and fishing. let me know if you have some opening by either pm'ing me or call my cell at (281) 732-8974

thanks 2cool

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Be looking for me when I solicit crew, especially during the week. I'm working a lot now, so come the first week, I'll be ready to fish hard again. I'll take you & your pops out, I'm always game to meet new 2coolers.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well He Is Coming In Friday Night But Wont Be Available Untill Tuesday. He Is Really Looking Forward To Be Able To Get In The Blue Again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.