10,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you get blood out of fabic that has been there and already dried

Any help will be greatly appreciated

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is on a bed and to make a long story short we purchased a bed with a 20 yr warr.
Well the bed is a piece of sh$% and would like to return it but the stains are there
they are small...about the size of a half doller...there is two of them.....

drunk and sharpening the knife......did I say that out loud?

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we tried the oxy clean ....but I dont think my wife mixed it right

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
My alter ego says to try and "spray paint" over it.....sorry he has been dealt with.......the peroxide may work,tuff stuff works(auto supply section of any store) simple green diluted,rug doctor has some stuff as well.......good luck....you need to try something I don't think the store will take it back with a Bio Hazard.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Good luck. In my experience, even if you get the blood out, it will leave a water mark from the cleaners and the will tell you the mattress is soiled and won't honor their warranty.

james

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
I would put some Shout or Spray in Wash on it and scrub with an old toothbrush. Blot it up with clean water....put a fan on it to dry it out so there is not a water mark. Or some of the best stuff I've used is called Blue Coral Upholstery Cleaner (it's in the automotive section at Walmart). It has a scrub brush attached....try that if the Shout work. This Blue Coral stuff got up 4 year old stains in my carpet---looks good as new.

But don't over-soak the area either.....it might soak through to the cushion in the mattress and then work it's way back to the surface.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts