2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Similar to the Triton vs. Trans questions, but I've narrowed down to 22 foot blazzer and 22 foot triton.

What do you think?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Fit and finish, customer service triton is top notch.

My buddy has a BB and i like them also.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I am druling over a 2220 Blazer Bay. Probably going to get one in the next 2 months. Just my personal preference. 175 HP Suzuki with all the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
581 Posts
BB

I've looked at both but pending what you like to do will make a difference? what type of fishing do you plan to do? Both are great boats you can't go wrong! Price may help you decide which one!

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,308 Posts
I've looked at both but pending what you like to do will make a difference? what type of fishing do you plan to do? Both are great boats you can't go wrong! Price may help you decide which one!
agrees!!!!!!!

i bought a pure bay 2200

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really dont think these two boats are comparable. A Triton is more comparable to like a Ranger and Whaler. The Blazer Bay is more comparable to like the Nautic Star and Blue Wave. Although all good boats the question is; do you want the Mercedez or the Honda?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I really dont think these two boats are comparable. A Triton is more comparable to like a Ranger and Whaler. The Blazer Bay is more comparable to like the Nautic Star and Blue Wave. Although all good boats the question is; do you want the Mercedez or the Honda?
Only one Mercedes of Boats.................YELLOWFIN:cool:

·
2011 Haynie LS 2011 300xs
1,544 Posts
Can anyone say highjack?? LOL ;):):) But if you want to see a real boat hop in a Blackjack thats rigged right..

the Blaser is much lighter than the triton and will get shallower. The triton is a triton, built like a tank and unbreakable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts