2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Capt. Sunbird
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in the Blazer Bay 2420 for inshore charters would like to hear from owner/operators about how the boat performs. I've looked at a couple of late model used rigs in the last six months, but still have not "test run" one. If you have info, please PM me.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hey Cap'n,

I can't tell you a lot about the 2420, but I just bought a 2006 2170 Blazer Bay w/
a 150 carbed Yammie. The boat rides and handles real good, and after a relatively
rocky start with my dealer and Blazer, I'm starting to really like my new boat.

I'm catchin' fish with it, so who am I to complain...

·
Dada. I caught a Shimp
243 Posts
I've got a 2002 2170 Blazer Bay with the 150 Yamaha and have had no complaints. Does everything I ask it to do. Inshore, back bays and even offshore. And I'm Dry!!!!!!!!!!!!My Brother has 2001 24 Coastal with the 200 and fishes all the same areas as me. Allot of room in it. He's fished SKA tournaments with it. His blazer was the reason I bought mine. All Around great Boats

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2005 2220 Blazer Bay with a 150 Vmax. I've run it all over Freeport to Matagorda and offshore. You really have to know you limitations because they will run a lot shallower than they will float.The only complaint i have is with the trailer. If you totally submerge all four tires they will float your trailer. It can be a pain when you are buy yourself and the tide is moving.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts