2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to mention that my neck is starting to swell, and my nerves are getting very shakey............6 bucks in the one pic and a nice 10 in the other..

·
Trap AF ...
4,992 Posts
Love those hill country bucks boys ... there some dandy bucks on the Golf Course in Wimberly ... ! I both worked and ... um, er, cough **whisper** hunted there during school years.

·
Trap AF ...
4,992 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ... no need to wonder ... there is only one golf course in Wimberly (last time I checked, college was a few years ago though).

By the way ... I had consent of the owner, I've hunted his ranch in South Texas as well ... wow, nice place.

Captn C said:
I wonder if that is the same golf course that runs though her neiborhood? She lives in Wimberly...

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
thanks for the pix. looks like the cows been kicking things around and as far as those backyard bucks thats just ridiculous. Their cholesteral has to be soaring.

·
Pirate Looking At 40
611 Posts
Bucksnort said:
thanks for the pix. looks like the cows been kicking things around and as far as those backyard bucks thats just ridiculous. Their cholesteral has to be soaring.
Cholesteral ! Look at the belly sagging on the second shot .
Pancakes , carrots,ect... that boy has been putting away some groceries this year....

Thanks those are great..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts