·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what's on fire ???

·
Registered
305 Posts
yeah its a automobile recycling facility, we are watching it here at work on our feed to Coast Guard VTS cameras, they keep trying to put it out but it keeps getting worse and worse

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the report Kyle..

·
Fat boy fresh
2,041 Posts
im down in pearland, and you can see it. you can tell they were dumping water on it but then all the sudden it would get another wind and belch up another puff of black smoke. doesn't look like they were making any progress from the way the smoke looks.

·
I'm Always In The Shadows...
1,598 Posts
I was looking to see if I can see anything on it but nothing...2Cool is the only place I see giving reports on the situation...

Maybe we should get a news crew out!

This is BigRoo report live from 2Coolfishing.com!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I was on my way back from Sargent and saw it all the way in Lake Jackson.

Searched the web on Chron, KTRK, KTRH (KTRH radio website REALLY sux), Fox houston, KHOU and no one had anything about it. But they did have a nice article about Obama's vacation though! :headknock

Once again. 2Cool ROX!!!!!!!!

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Can't see any smoke from here in San Angelo but I'm keeping my eye on the horizon.. will update as events unfold... :D

·
Hunting the Sith...
6,022 Posts
With **** near perfect visibility today and light wind you probably could see that smoke from a long way off. I drove up 45 and you could see it pretty good up near 610.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
It was easily visible from anywhere in League City, and out into Galveston Bay. It also smelled like plastic burning. That's nasty stuff.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts