2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today only!!
i have this 6ft9 med fast split grip rod with the new american tackle reel seat i am offering it today only at a special deal purchase this custom rod at my normal retail plus ship & i will build you your choice of a 6ft9 waderstix of your choice for free ? deal has to be done today pay pal accepted only have 1 deal to offer ,contact me @ [email protected] for this offer .
thanks guy's.
stix

Attachments

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry bro!!
should never put off something like this ,sorry you missed out.
i some times do one where a customer purchase 2 at retail & get the 3rd one free !! this is a awesome deal, i have never done a buy one get one lol.
i might do one of those soon but it's hard to do these this close to Christmas as i only have 2 weeks to work in December close shop on 15th open on the 28th really depends on air flight.:D any way thank's to all my customer's if i can be of help let me know i still have time to get work out for Christmas.
stix

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bro
the best i can do is like i some times do & that is the deal where you purchase 2 at retail & get the 3rd one free its a 2 cool deal i was giving it some thought but i don't want to get over loaded this close to christmas but if some one was to take me up on it i think i would do one. i close shop around the 18th i think that's the day,lol can't keep up with **** any more :hairout:
stix

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts