2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Never sell on the pull backs. If you invest, invest. Looking at what is taking place is hard for an investor. Now the market is back stabilizing.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Agreed.
My crypto currency plays were gambling not investing. In any case I'm out. More fun with the market these days.

·
We're gonna need a bigger boat!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Not too sure but I do know that I'm up 150%. Already took out my initial investment so the rest is playing with gains. I have a little over 2 BTC that I'm holding long term. At least 2-3 years to see what happens.

I agree that it's gambling for most folks but then again, so is the traditional market if you're playing the market doing short term trades. I'm just going to listen to my son.
Even when the crypto market took this downturn, my son made another 100k... but then again, he's on another level when it comes to knowledge in this market.

Good news for everyone though is that the stock market is also doing great. My 403b is doing fantastic!

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
I wonder what are your returns now.

I'm in for the long term. Gonna hold at least 2-3 years and see what happens. Never know.
01-23-2018 BTC Close Price was 10,868.40. Today's Close Price, 37,533.59.

Not too sure but I do know that I'm up 150%. Already took out my initial investment so the rest is playing with gains. I have a little over 2 BTC that I'm holding long term. At least 2-3 years to see what happens.

I agree that it's gambling for most folks but then again, so is the traditional market if you're playing the market doing short term trades. I'm just going to listen to my son.
Even when the crypto market took this downturn, my son made another 100k... but then again, he's on another level when it comes to knowledge in this market.

Good news for everyone though is that the stock market is also doing great. My 403b is doing fantastic!

·
We're gonna need a bigger boat!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Well at the advice of my son I converted some of my BTC to ETH in June. Now I have a little over 64 ETH and 1/2 a BTC. So I would say my returns are great!!!

121 - 127 of 127 Posts