2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and gulls
had a great idea for another free rod contest???
immmmmm thinkinnnn perhaps some thing coming up for the nov flounder tourney, what do you think about that, not who catches but had a better idea, this deal you can do while you partake of an adult beverage. i think i will keep the lid on this one for a while, if i should forget then please remind me a month before the tourney.
i believe you will like this idea it will require a little luck and some brain work.
you know i think i will give up rod building, and just create dumb games for yallll to play.
game master
(stix)

Attachments

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Ok Mr. Middleton, we're holding you to this one. I had a post for the liar's contest, but couldn't get my pics to upload.
Maybe this could be a female only contest... because you know women always catch the biggest flounders....ain't that right Allicat, Reelwoman, and Fishin'Chick??

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Billy, how about a deal on a rod for anyone that catches the one of winners on a Stix rod, and if you can swing it, another one to give away as one of the prizes? As it stands, first prize is $1000 bucks, 2nd is $500, and 3rd is $250. If you want to pitch in a rod for anyone that catches 1rst, 2nd, or 3rd, on a 'stix, that would make the deal sweeeeet or we could make another winning level, a 'stix custom rod. Lemme know via PM if you want in.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Wait one minute

Miss Dixie. What makes you think the gulls, catch bigger Flounder?

Well, besides they just might!

How about, a team effort? One guy, one gull?

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this might fly

hi gulls and guys
looks like billystix is in the flounder contest, need some imput on what length, as well as power med-med hvy- hvy-7ft--7-6.
also i sure would like to attend this one, wonder if i could fly out like to see you guys again.
going to be a (flounderstix) give away.
stix

Attachments

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Billy has been kind enough to sweeten the pot for the 1rst Annual SCA Flounder Tournament, to be held Nov. 13th at Galveston Yacht Basin. In addition to the $1000 first prize, the $500 second prize, and $250 third prize, the fourth place finisher will receive a Billystix custom rod. Plus, the top placing prize winner who catches their catch with a Billystix custom rod, will receive one as well. My thanks to Billy for helping out with this tourney, and he's likely going to be there in attendance as well.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Mont

Has there been any rules established yet? Contact info?

Guess I better re-up with the SCA. Just been a little busy lately.

BTW. Ive allready got my FlounderStixx. :doowapsta

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
it's all still being worked on, Gary.

Guess what, the wind goddess is cutting the bluewater crowd a break, and I am making a break for it come Saturday morning. I would love to be down on the beach with everyone for Sam's memorial, but I plan to be about 80 miles south of entrance 5 come Sunday morning and watch the sun come up over the Gulf. SCA is gonna have to wait until Monday ;)

·
Banned
137 Posts
Do you have to be an SCA member to participate? I thought it was open to all. Regardless, I'm going to be totally up for this one. Can't wait for it! And to think, I usually dread november b/c it marks the end of Ren Fest and Halloween. Man, if this stay on this board, you all are going to turn me into a normal person! NOT!! Hah, Perish the thought! Maybe I'll fish this tourney all gothed out, in what most of you would call a "halloween costume"! That would be interesting. Anyway, I can't wait for it. And the chance to win a BillyStix just makes it twice as anticpated.

Juan

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
I think my story might not be as far from the truth as i thought, lol. You have given away more rods then i can count and you are a good man for doing so. Billy, if you keep giving them away at the rate you are going i might get one before i turn 30.

Josh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts