2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and gulls
just wanted to throw this out to ya!
my web master thinks we should rebuild my web site, kinda getting a little out dated he says but what the heck immmmmm out dated so we kinda look alike?
mont any one have any thoughts on this kinda like to get yallllssss imput on it.
thanks guys and gulls
stix

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Keep Molly and add other female fans from here with pics of them fishing with one of your rods. I think the lady angler is a growing market that is virtually untapped.....

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Billy,

Having met you, I can feel your personality in your website...don't know if I'd change too much.

Is it You who wants it updated, or your webmaster who gets paid to do the updating, that wants it updated? hmmmm.....

Those new-fangled flash videos and other distractions can overpower your real message--to sell more rods---beware of too many bells and whistles.

Fish On,
Pam

ps. Always enjoy more rod and people using them pictures, though.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
might change

thanks pam and angler.
i really would like more fishing pict of the ladies to put on the site, howe ever if they dont send them to me i cant put them on the site,
pam i agree with you on it being kinda me, i am having a hard time deciding if i want to go modern, havent decided as yet just throwing out ideas. i know i am getting a lot of pressure to go with a rod wrapper but i will never get away from the hands on, i am building as we speak a spiral for a guide in the bayou country. his name is brian epstein , i hope to get his endorsement on the spiral it would help me to get in the bayou country.
later and thanks
stix

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
BABES WITH THEIR STIX! that should do the trick and keep Moly, please/.////////////////JJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts