2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
GOING TO START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT BY GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO HAVE A NICE CUSTOM ROD BUILT FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE.
YOU CAN HAVE A CUSTOM BILLYSTIX SPIRALSTIX BUILT FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE.THESE RODS ALL COME WITH TITANIUM GUIDES AS REGULAR GUIDES NO UPGRADE OR UPGRADE CHARGE. YOU CAN GET THE FOLLOWING BUILT FOR THE FOLLOWING PRICE.
6FT6-CUSTOM SPIRAL WITH TITANIUM GUIDES AND 7 OR 9 IN GRIP $175
7FT-CUSTOM SPIRAL WITH TITANIUM GUIDES AND 7 OR 9 IN GRIP $175
YOU WILL GET YOUR NAME AS WELL COLORS OF YOUR CHOICE AND THE FISH OF YOUR CHOICE TROUT,REDFISH, AS WELL AS TEXAS STATE FLAG
IF YOU ARE A HARLEY FAN I HAVE THOSE ALSO.
JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT.
STIX
PLEASE VISITME AT WWW.BILLYSTIX.COM

Attachments

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YOU DONT CHOOSE:)
you just give me a call and you and i will go over the way you fish and we will chat a few minutes and discuss the making of your new custom billystix spiral and you and i will come up with your color to suite you and i will build you your own personal one of a kind spirastix that will be built just for you and no one else, if you look closley at the rods you will notice that no one rod even comes close to resembling another rod this is called ""custom one of a kind"" assembly rod building you can pick model ""a"" or model ""b''' but they all look alike yet they call them custom, sure they might change the color of the thread that holds the guides on from blue to to red and call that custom but that is not custom. so if you would like to have one built i am as close as your phone :spineyes: and i build a pretty neat harley rod for the bad boys on the board"i to am a harlet freak" this is why i have gone to great lenghth's to get these decals and belive me it has taken me close to a year to achive this.
stix

Attachments

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,196 Posts
Stix...tell me something. How do U explain/descibe the above stix. Other than decals of all sorts, size, handles, guides.......etc. Pic one of the above somewhere and guide me thru that please. If ya got time that is. thanx

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
v bottom
i guess what you are asking me to do is to explain to you the process that you and i go thru if you call me to discuss the building of your custom rod.
if so then this is pretty much how i go about it.
first i feel that both you and i should become aquainted so that i know who i am building for and you know who is doing your work, then we kinda just discuss your fishing habbiits and i began to get the feel of who you are and what you like and what you do not like, i try to find the things that you dont like as well as the things that you do like but cant seem to find in a store bought rod, and as the convversation continues i began to offer helpfulful suggestions and try to offer things that you might not be aware of that is avaliable in the process of rod building, example notice that all thread work continues beyond the foot of the guides there is a reason for that, also notice the placement of the first guide "stripperguide" a reason for that now take a look at the 2nd guide notice it's position reason for that, i also will talk with you to find out what you fish with mostly and how you like to fish boat or wade, we will also discuss the matter of balance and the fact that you will only need a certain lenghth grip to achive a total balance with a certain rod lenth, there are just way to many things for me to try to post here .
the one thing that i am animint about is that i will not build until i talk with my client and they get to know me and i get to know them, because i want them to be totally happy with their stix, so if any one just wants to chat feel free to call me. i hope i have answered some of your questions
stix

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
custom rod with no forgrip

notice in this photo that this rod has no forgrip or no cork if the case be, there seems to be a lot of fishermen that like this type rod so i build this rod spiral with no forgrip and no trigger. and it is well taken and well liked i cant tell you how many i have built in the last 6 months but it has really been a total surprise to me.
i now am building this same rod with no forgrip and the new reel seat that has the trigger and new finger slot for the other finger it's a little different also.
but the seat with trigger has a comfort hump that sits in your palm while fishing it's very comftroble. i dont currently have a photo of that reel seat but i will try to get one soon and post it here.
stix

1 - 7 of 7 Posts