2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys and gulls
looking at coming back to texas for the flounder thingyyyy ?
i guess what i need at this point is the date of the deal, also need to check with my pal jack about a ride plus good eats?
also to whom might know, have i comitted to giving anything to the flounder thing, just getting a little old and senile? or perhaps to many molly photos???
something aint right vern. please let me know about rods.
also does any one know how the rod worked for the s.c.a. this month.
stix
please visit molly at www.billystix.com

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Billy, the rod is being given away tomorrow evening. I got tickets on Southwest to Fl for $79 each way last week. You could fly out of JAX to Hobby. I am going to be over there for my birthday in September and by getting tickets way in advance, I got a great price on them.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Billy

The tourney is Nov. 13. We would love to have you here! Currently, you have donated 2 rods. Please contact me by PM if you have additional questions. I'll get back with you next week regarding your rod donations.

SCA plans to begin advertising the tourney publically in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure this will be a great tournament!

Kim

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
billystix said:
also to whom might know, have i comitted to giving anything to the flounder thing, just getting a little old and senile? or perhaps to many molly photos???
something aint right vern. please let me know about rods.
Mr. Stix,

you had promised me a new rod also.......to donate to um.....er........well.....ME!!!

lol.....thanks for all you do for us folks over here on this side of the Gulf.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks to all

hi mont and kim
thanks ever so much i will look into the tickets and thanks kim for the update on the flounderstix i knew i donated some but was not sure how many, good deal i will try to put that where i can rember, but just in case shoot me a reminder the 2nd week of sep for assurance.
my rod building is going reall great, and with this new web site its going to increase my work load, but thats good.
stix

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
The tourney will be fun, but the banquet will be a better time I bet...October 16th, Verne. You can see your donated rods go to work....

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
billystix flounderstix rods

ok vern!
so what you are telling me is that i need to have the flounderstix to you the week of oct 16th, if so please help me stay in tune as i some times get a little busy and dont stay tuned.
thanks
stix

·
Registered
663 Posts
Billy

I am not aware of any Billy Stix that were donated for the banquet. Just the two that you spoke to Monty about that were for the tournament. I'll shoot you an e-mail tomorrow.

Kim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts