2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gulls
i need a leade titel for a article that is being written about billystix custom rods.
it will just have to say example(your first car now your last car) some thing that will get some one to open it up and read about billystix custom rods.
example(billystix custom spiral rods a fishing adventure) something like that.
your help would be most helpful.
thanks
stix

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Billy Stix "The rod that runs circles around all others!"

Bigwater

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Billy,

Here's an excerpt from an article I just read today:
----------------------------------------------------------
A paper published in Psychological Science in 2000, appropriately titled "Birds of a feather flock conjointly" found that people tend to perceive rhyming statements as more accurate than non-rhyming ones. The findings suggest that your slogans, mottos, trademarks and jingles may be perceived as not only more likeable, but more accurate, when they rhyme than when they don't.

Although this study doesn't mention it, it's also a well-known practice in the advertising industry that rhymes, as well as puns and alliteration, help a tag line be more memorable. While this can be used in radio and TV advertising, it's particularly useful in the context of developing a personal or business tag line to use in your email and web signatures.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'll start off with Fishing Kicks with a Billy Stix

I know the creative ones will pipe in here soon!

Good Luck to ya!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Get your fix on a Billystix?????????????...........................later,Dave

·
I don't Exaggerate I just rememeber BIG!
239 Posts
Get Twisted with Billystix

Billystix "Don't Get Bent Without One!"

Billystix "It Will Really Hook-Ya"

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Well, here's a few...

There are some dandies already in here. But here's a few to ponder along with the others:

1. Get Your Fishin' Kicks With A Spiral Wrapped BillyStiX.
2. The Best Fish Get Caught On A BillyStiX.
3. For A Good Fishing Fight, A BillyStix Spiral Wrapped Rod is Just Right.
4. Get a BillyStix Spiral Wrapped Rod To Get The Most Out Of Every Fish You Catch
5. Get A BillyStiX Spiral Wrapped Rod For Superior Looks and Control of Even The Biggest Fish.
6. BillyStiX Spiral Wrapped Fishing Rods: Catch More Fish And Look Good Doing It

·
I don't Exaggerate I just rememeber BIG!
239 Posts
Fish Aren't The Only Thing That Gets Hooked On A Billystix

G

·
Are you looking for a title for an article or for a slogan?

"Stix Clicks with Chicks" or "Stix Clix with Chix" or some combination thereof. :)

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Need A Titel

Hi Jaw
I Have A Write Up On Billystix Custom Rods Coming Up On Mon, The People That Have Done The Artcle Asked Me To Toss Around A Titel For The Colum(example Billystix Custom Spiral Rods "fishing With A Twist") But It Needs To Be More Over All Not Just Spiral.
(example) Billystix Custom Fishing Rods"fishing With A Twist"
Kinda Got The Idea? I Like That One Best So Far.
Thanks Guys And Gulls
Stix

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you want to cast, or just give it a flick, the rod you need is a custom Billy Stix.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
After getting chewed out maybe "BillyStix the guides are suppose to be that way"

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Looking forward to the article, Billy.

If you’re serious about your fishing, it’s time to consider a BillyStix Custom Fishing Rod.

BillyStix Custom Fishing Rods, giving angler’s confidence with class for 40 years.

Fishing tool or work of art? A custom fishing rod by BillyStix gives you both.

Bob

1 - 20 of 22 Posts