2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Cool! Clown loaches, green severums, a gold severum, tiger barbs, and looks to be a large blackbelt or rainbow cichlid. What size is the aquarium?

Juan

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
I miss my aquarium...I used to have a 75 gallon fresh-water tank. I had an array of fish and it was so relaxing to me to come home from a hard day at work and lay on the couch with nothing but the light to the tank on and watch the fish. I had to sell it because I needed the money at the time. Thanks for sharing the pic BillyStix....makes me want to buy another one.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its big

hi juan
its a 190 gallon, we have clowns,plus 3 other type loaches,4 kinds of algee eaters.1 monster fish looks like godzilla,red tail shark,white tail shark,tiger barbs,
stripped zinos,6 different bottom cats,6 black fin tetras,6 red fin tetras,2 severum,t2 of those yellow dudes,2 dollar fish, we most likley have possible 150 different types fish, we have 2 filters on top plus we have a big arsss eco type filter that sits under neath the cabinet, thats how we can keep so many fish in that size aquar.
i will try to day to take a better shot and post.
stix

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
that sounds like a really cool aquarium billy, looking foreword to seeing the BIG picture!

trudy

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
Yeow.....i got askeered there for a moment reading the title of this thread......thought there was a mad aqua-sniper loose in Gainsville. Glad all your aquariums are in tact and lookin good.

Billy...i'm lookin for a good home for a dozen Golden MudMinners......a new bait.... farm raised in Louisianna last year........ I bought a few dozen last November....never used em all.....been keepin em alive in a pool in my backyard made outta an old waterbed mattress. They be pets now..and i don't have the heart to feed em to any flounder.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
more fish in tanks

hi guys
we also have 2 other tanks a 75 gal beauty filled with sclids?
in my office and rod drying room we have a 10 gal with astd smallfish this tank is over stocked but have not lost any fish due to a very over size filter, it must change the water every 30 minutes. thats the only way i know that keeps it going, but we have the largest filters we can get for max water cond itions.
the warden takes care of the tanks i just lay claim to them and enjoy them, with my rod building and yard work as well as my full time jod i kinda am lost for time.
i will post up the other tanks later
stix

1 - 14 of 14 Posts