2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ALL
SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO GET THE RESULTS OF THE CONTEST POSTED BUT TO BE HONEST I HAVE JUST BEEN COVERED UP WITH A COUPLE PROJECTS THAT I HAD TO WORK ON NONE STOP UNTIL COMPLETED, HAD A COUPLE RETIRMENT RODS TO COMPLETE AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF OTHER TIGHT LINE DATES TO COMPLETE, BUT I HAVE IT COMPLETED SO NOW I CAN GET THIS OVER WITH.
IN THIS CONTEST I AM GOING TO DOP SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT, I NORMALLY HAVE RUNNERUPS WHO IF THEY CHOOSE TO ACCEPT MY OFFER ON A CUSTOM ROD FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE THEN THEY CAN AND I STILL INTIND TO DO IT THIS TIME, BUT AS A RULE I ONLY GET ABOUT HALF TO ACCEPT MY OFFER, SO I AM GOING TO OFFER TO ANY ONE THAT POSTED ON THE CONTEST IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THE RUNNER UP PRICE AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 3 TO DO SO I WILL ACCEPT YOU AT ARUNNERUP PRICE. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THIS A TRY TO SEE IF IT WAS A FAIR DEAL, SO IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFER JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT.
NOW FOR THE WINNER AND THE RUNNERUPS
THE WINNER OF THE FREE BILLYSTIX CUSTOM SPIRALSTIX ROD IS
"BRITTA BUG" CONGRATS MISS BRITTA YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE BILLYSTIX.
RUNNERUPS ARE AS FOLLOWS
#1--RUBBERBACK
#2--JUSTINTIMBERLAKE
#3--BUBBAKINGFISH
#4--STEVEG
#5--JOHNNYWALKERRED
#6--PEEKER1966
#7--SNAPPERSLAPPER
THANKS TO ALL THAT TOOK PART IN MY CONTEST AND REMEMBER WHEN YOU WANT THE FINEST IN CUSTOM SPIRAL RODS GIVE ME A SHOUT.
STIX

Attachments

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
RUNNERUP PRICE

SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THE RUNNER UP PRICE AND THE TIME GOT AWAY FROM ME SO I WILL JUST POST IT HERE.
THE RUNNERUP PRICE IS $165 PLUS SHIPPING AND THIS INCLUDES TITANIUM GUIDES SPIN RODS ARE A BIT MORE DUE TO THE COST OF THE GUIDES. SORRY I MISSED THE TIME LIMIT.DONT FORGET MY TEXAS T SHIRTS ABD DECALS FOR CHRISTMAS ALSO HAVE DECALS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE I HAVE 2 STYLES TEXAS T SHIRTS AND BILLYSTIX EXAMPLE BELOW
STIX

Attachments

·
Jacka$$ Moment
848 Posts
Congrats Britta Bug! That's WAY better than my t-shirt! I'll even take you fishing so you can use it if you let me borrow it from time to time!! LOL!

Dad (Dook)

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Mr. BILLYSTIX, Count me in for a runner up rod deal. I will give it to my dad. pm sent. B&P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts