2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS A BILLYSTIX CUSTOM 7FT BLUE VIPER SPIRALSTIX, IT IS THE ONLY USA MADE BLANK THAT WE HAVE TO BUILD ON, TITANIUM GUIDES AND IT COMES IN 2 STRENGHTS ONE IS SUITED FOR TAILS AND SOFT BAITS AND THE OTHER HAS A FAST TIP FOR TOP WATER, A TRULY GREAT ROD MADE IN THE USA, A BILLYSTIX CUSTOM SPIRALSTIX TO BOOT.
THIS ROD IS A TOP OF THE LINE BUILT ROD BUT THE PRICE WILL TRULY FOOL YOU IT'S NOT NEARLY WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT TO PAY.
STIX

Attachments

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
viper spiral stix

i cant post a price as each rod would depend on the indivuidial customer
but an average would be approx $225 and that would give you the top of the line titanium guides but it could run more that is just a ball park figure but the most they would run would be $250.
these are made in the usa and are the only blanks that are usa blanks, i really would rather discuss rod building with the indivuidial customer rather than just throw out a price that means truly nothing , if i were a a assembly line rod builder then yes i could build them model a mode b but all my work is stricyly hand built one of a kind and for the indivuidial customer making them for you and you alone.
love to talk to you or any one and answer any and all questions. give me a call please visit me at www.billystix.com
stix :smile:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts