2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gals
well we just finished the finial touches on my new web site!!
man let me say i am one tickled puppy at this moment, got a lot of new stuff on the site, we still have a little minor work but nothing to bother the masses at this time. please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.
molly really had a good time doing the model thing, so lets all sit back and enjoy.
please give me your imput on my new web site.
thanks stix
www.billystix.com

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Lordy Mercy...Where Did You Find That Sweetheart....

in the Testimonials section? She's a cutie. That's a great site Billy. You should be proud. Great job. At this rate you're going to have to move your operations to a 700,000 square foot facility soon. LOL! Congratulations. CF?

·
bait chunker n fish yanker
71 Posts
Billy, you have the right mix of "beauty" and "fuctionality" on your website... with boths the rods and Molly... what a great mix... and you will get the browsing customer on every page of it too.. great job on the website! and the rods and molly!

·
Salt/Freshwater Angler
214 Posts
whoa! she looks way different with the blonde hair except her smile looked very familiar and errr...never mind

great site!:cheers: makes me wanna buy a rod if i had the cash:eek:

"shes a cutie"...more like SHES HOT!!!:fireworks

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Very slick, Billy. The new site really shows off your, uh, rods well. ;)

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
WOW! nice work Billy. Im with Capt. Kat on this, got anymore of Molly? LOL............JJ

·
Banned
355 Posts
Site must be "overloaded".

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
I hate it when it says that!

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
That lead picture

On the testomonials page... Is SO not right, Billy, Is SO not right...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts