2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What software program are you using to make the logos with? Just for my information

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I have many I use

it depends on what you want to do. I have got them over many years as some are very expensive. What do you want to do? When I teach someone I have them use some websites to get started because if they don't like to make banners, logos, buttons or gifs, they are not out any money. I am just getting ready to end some classes and will not be taking any students for a while. I am ready for some fishing but i would be glad to help you or point you in the direction. Let me know.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have PSP , Fireworks MX, XARA(Several different ones), Animation Shop, Adobe Photoshop,Banner Maker Pro, and some others.I was just wondering what you were using.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
All those

Photoshop is great. Adobe has a few plug in's I like also. You should be able to do just about anything you want. There are some photoshop contest you could enter, some have cash prizes up to $10,000.00 not bad for a hobby or fun.

I was not aware if you had any or were just thinking about starting off, sorry for not understanding. Photoshop full version is around $620.00 and Paint Shop Pro is up there. I would say I have several thousand in software easy. One of these days I will build my dream computer but it changes every six months.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I would like to see some of your work

what do you make? Tubes ect???

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just play with all of it I am retired. I know just enough to get in trouble with it. My problem is that when I do something and it comes out right I try to do it again in a month or so and can't remember what I did to get it right.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I just play around in what time I get

I like Dreamweaver a little better than Fireworks but I have not made any web pages in some time. I have turned to full motion video and make CD's for different things. I use VideoWave because I really like the command post. They have made it so simple, the hardest part is the timeline I want to use the rest is just simple clicks and picking the audio tracks to use.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't tried making videos , I have tried making flash but not in a while. I also have Flash MX. I have dreamweaver and use it for web pages.But it is my other harddrive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts