2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a pistol and have created a bill of sale. to include info such as serial number of pistol, warrenty statement, SOLD as IS, I will be recording the buyers name and address and obtain signatures for both buyer and seller. should i ask for TDL # Thanks for any input you can give or other info i might should include.

MIKE

·
Registered
80 Posts
Unless you actually know this person, I would ask to SEE his TDL and record his full name, date of birth and TDL#. All this for your own protection.

·
God is great, beer is good...
507 Posts
I would get his TDL#. You need to see a photo ID anyways or the signature is worthless. If you really want to get the buyer to thinking ask him to pee in a cup and then tell him you need a hair sample. LOL

I would get the TDL though.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like ill ask for his and record both his and mine he is a member of the board, (outlaw) i think. great name to seel a gun to right. seems like a good guy from what i have talked to him and his time here at 2cool. if anyone can vouch for him that would be OK too. thanks MIKE

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
boomgoon said:
http://www.criminalsearches.com/

might run his name through here. its free.
From my testing (just now)...it's also worthless. I ran 3 names of people I know that have recent (in the last 5 years) felony arrests. NONE of their criminal history showed up at all.

I wouldn't put much faith into that site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts