2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents had a tree down that I was going to cut up for them. Yesterday a Church group came over and did it. It was not high on our list with so much to do. I didn't even know they were there until I got the call this morning. They went threw and did several yards.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
This is the kind of post that I just LOVE to read , bill...

Glad they 'got er done' for yore folks....

Jim :biggrin:

·
Borders, language, culture
6,344 Posts
They have yellow t-shirts? I think the Mormon Church has folks out in Lake Jackson cutting up fallen trees and cleaning yards up.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never saw them. My mother said one of the ladies down the street came over and brought them with her. She told me it was about 20 guys and they just got to work. Kind of a long shot but was hoping it was someone from here. I took advise from a good man, went and bought some thank you cards today to pass out.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Might have been that same group that was mentioned in an earlier thread that I think were from a nondenominational church in FLA. maybe? I think there were 23 of them.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I had a Morman church group (Yellow T-Shirt) show up at my house as well. They put a tarp on my roof and helped clean out all of the inside damage. They worked from 9:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. They were angels that pulled me out of a horrible situation........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts