2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video releasing a big swordfish over 400 pounds with the Booby Trap Fishing Team and guest angler " Texas Swordfish Seminar Sponsor" Jeremy. This swordfish was estimated at 100-102" fork length. Jeremy fought the big sword for about 3 hours on a Talica 50 and the swordfish was released in great shape to fight again another day.. We did take a couple smaller swordfish in for the freezer and released a few more.. Great trip with another friend we have met threw the Texas Swordfish Seminar- Everyday Heroes Inc. Benefit.. Hope yall like the Video... Miles keeps changing them up and working hard on keeping up with the Trips.. He should have another video ready this afternoon..

Subscribe to our YouTube channel and see the videos first :).. Thanks Brett Holden/Capt. Ahab and the Booby Trap Fishing Team

Click on the link below to see the Video

Attachments

·
Bad decisions make good stories!
1,001 Posts
Another great video! Miles is getting pretty creative, and Travis has got the moves like Jagger :D

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Awesome video boys!!! Great work Miles! The videos are becoming as entertaining as the fishing!!!
Now Travis, what is with the dancing!!! That hurt my eyes!! You should have saved those moves for the lady at the Porthole in Surfside!! LMAO!

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind replies fellas! Looking forward to getting back out on this next weather window.. Miles is almost finished with another video.. I'll get it up soon. Brett

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome video Travis dancin on the top is priceless...I don't think you can do o anything on that boat without gettin black mailed :D
Your right Jared those cameras can be dangerous lol!
The sword we released in this video was about the same length as the one you caught with us a couple of years ago but I'm pretty sure yours had more girth.. Hope you and our Florida buddies catch a big one this weekend. If we get out Saturday and find a big group of swords I'll call ya on the radio. If your going where you said we will only be about 6-8 miles from you on the first day of our trip. Good luck my brother and catch a Mule! Brett

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. We enjoy sharing the trips... Thanks for the kind words. Looks like the weather is going to be nice all week I guess we are going to put a crew together and head out tomorrow. Our trip Auction Winner from the seminar is out of town. I was sure hoping to take them this week :/.. Buoy weather says come in when we are our of fuel.. Hope to see everyone out their. Thanks again Brett

·
HAMMER DOWN
985 Posts
Your right Jared those cameras can be dangerous lol!
The sword we released in this video was about the same length as the one you caught with us a couple of years ago but I'm pretty sure yours had more girth.. Hope you and our Florida buddies catch a big one this weekend. If we get out Saturday and find a big group of swords I'll call ya on the radio. If your going where you said we will only be about 6-8 miles from you on the first day of our trip. Good luck my brother and catch a Mule! Brett
Thanks brother....I was glad she made it an easy release or would've been in the chair all night, will never forget that pig in the underwater lights...hopefully we can put these Florida boys on couple that size, they ready to see what texas swordfishing is all about

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks brother....I was glad she made it an easy release or would've been in the chair all night, will never forget that pig in the underwater lights...hopefully we can put these Florida boys on couple that size, they ready to see what texas swordfishing is all about
You had it easy in the light of the moon :).. Jeremy had to sit in the sun 3 hours LOL.. Go get them bro.. We are deciding weather we leave in the morning or Sunday.. We may be waiting on an angler I promised to take all year.. Looks like it going to be nice out there.. Brett

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is a great video. It looks like alot of work went into that. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Miles works really hard putting these together. He is actually out right now picking up some upgraded equipment for our new computer. He has really learned a lot since he started.. I'm fixing to ask him if he can go on this trip.. Hope he can! Brett

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Man Miles is getting better at the videos!! It is nice to watch when we ain't fishing. The water looked great and congrats to you and crew on letting another nice fish swim away!
Looking to the report, pics and video from thus long haul your leaving on tomorrow!
Nice dance moves Travis, and really good to see Jeremey hand cranking swordfish!!!

Josh

·
Registered
327 Posts
Man Miles is getting better at the videos!! It is nice to watch when we ain't fishing. The water looked great and congrats to you and crew on letting another nice fish swim away!
Looking to the report, pics and video from thus long haul your leaving on tomorrow!
Nice dance moves Travis, and really good to see Jeremey hand cranking swordfish!!!

Josh
Thanks man.. Those were definantly some of my best moves...great job miles on the video, ready to get back out there again soon!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts