2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to go see Sadie Saturday and to our surprise SHE IS GETTING BIG... we were very excited when Brian suggested we take her home for a few day vacation so she is at home now...

here are some pics I thought I would share!!!!

Hope ya'll enjoy!

Jode

Attachments

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
That first pic is one in a million! Sadie looks like one in a million!

·
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Took me half a 1GB memory card to capture that dang thing!!!!

JDS

·
Tight Lines to All!!!
308 Posts
Wonderful Looking dog! Jode, this is your official invite to be our third person on the Danny Neu trip. Just got off the phone with him, we are going to make it a cast and blast weekend in Nov or Dec. Want to try and get some trophy trout for the wall. Think Sadie can come too? See yah soon.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
God has blessed your family with a beauty. HI JODE, you auction addict. HEHE.
That have meetings for folks like us.

·
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

She is the first lab I have owned... always been an upland dog person, pointers, setters...

I actually bought her from a person here on 2cool, she was the last of the litter and when we got her home we new there was something special about her...

After Brian has her for less than a month he confirmed our suspicion... I had no clue what a "ENTRY" was until I saw her!

She's a lot of fun and is going to be great to get to hunt next to this year....

JDS

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Thank you, pets are just awesome. I luv mine so much cuz she just luvs us and never talks back like the kiddos. HAHA

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sweet!!! I have a chocolate female named "Jazz" that i am pretty partial to myself! She is by far the best dog I have ever owned.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Good lookin' dog Shupe. I've got a male that just turned 6 months on the 8th. Would like to have the pro training, but it's just not in the budget. He's great down at Spring Creek though. Doesn't seem to be scared of anything.

Take care

·
See ya on the flats!
1,838 Posts
Awesome shots...she's definitely gotten bigger. I picked our Sadie up this past Monday. It's great to have her home. I know the 5 months of training were worth it, but I sure missed her. Can't wait for the first hunt!

Late,
Cox

·
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear ya!

Sadie is already gotten used to the tile floors again!! Does the sea turtle on them and sprawls out!!

I am ready to get her after some "REAL" birds now.. she is going back for another few weeks and then she will be home for good.

J

1 - 14 of 14 Posts