2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some big girls that we caught today. We released 10 over 25 today and took pictures of a few beauties. Hope you enjoy .Roman Goodwin and myself caught these fish on a grass drop off right by my pier and next to the windmill.. These fish were really caught on a drop off where the grass stops and the sand starts.. We used croaks-corky's and tops also we used some norton bull minnows morning glory color.. We had an awsome day and Roman caught his personal best 29 1/2 it is now at the taxidermist .. He got off work at 3:30am and fished with me till around 10:00am Needless to say he said it was worth it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
nice report ape am i still gettin my ride in the ape in corpus im the kid who Pat talked to u about, but your tilt and trim was messed up so u didnt want to take me then nice fish,
-Leighton

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still get a ride

Yes, my trim hose had a small leak but it is fixed and ready for action.. Just be ready ... See ya soon...

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
LMFAO, yer too funny bro, gonna have folks runnin all over the place looking for the houses and windmill.... :rotfl:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
badhabit

If you can keep a secret I might take ya to the cabin....And drop a line off the pier.....

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
spotted ape said:
If you can keep a secret I might take ya to the cabin....And drop a line off the pier.....
Ta hell with the pier, and ta hell with the big fish, can catch them here in Trinity...lol.... I just wanna white knuckle ride in the Ape......

·
Keep on Keeping on....
1,835 Posts
hehehe i was in the hole saturday, and i tell u what, it is SKINNY. Nice work dude, be ready to get it on... Bad thing is RFN is this weekend and the cup following weekend. Have been seeing Lloyd's boat running south when I was running N. from Mansfield last weekend.

·
Registered
114 Posts
big girls gone wild

That sure was a great trip. I released 3 fish over 25 inches in about 10 min. The fishing was fun and the boat ride was UNREAL. We were cruising at 102mph in the AM before the wind picked up. I'm glad I glued my contacts in.

Thanks Spotted Ape for the invite. I enjoyed it.

Roman "Stubby"

·
Registered
497 Posts
Where is the RFN out of this weekend?

stew1tx said:
hehehe i was in the hole saturday, and i tell u what, it is SKINNY. Nice work dude, be ready to get it on... Bad thing is RFN is this weekend and the cup following weekend. Have been seeing Lloyd's boat running south when I was running N. from Mansfield last weekend.

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,652 Posts
Wow...nice fish. I was thinking this was an old post with the windmill and cabin. Have you done that on a prior report also? Maybe I am confused.

Those are some really nice trout.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts