2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 215 Bayreef Key West
26 Posts
Been a great couple of weeks. Catching trout in several different areas. Seeing some areas as good as they were 4-5 years ago. It’s nice not having bay systems full of fresh water like last year. Doesn’t matter if you want to throw corkys plastics or bait. They are out there to be had! Released multiple really nice trout this weekend. As well as a bunch of over sized reds. If you don’t like the fact that I kept my 3 trout to get 1 meal for my family then keep your comments to yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I truly believe Saltwater Fishing is better now than when I first started Fishing in the late '50's .. Of course at 8 to 9 years old we used Live Shrimp to catch 'em in East Bay, Galveston. Never really experienced Wade Fishing until Teenage Years since Dad didn't wade fish. Experienced beautiful stringers in the mouth of Rollover Pass, Bolivar Peninsula during May every year. I'm Blessed as I know you are to have had a Father who prompted my interest. Keeping the Faith!

·
Registered
2006 215 Bayreef Key West
26 Posts
I truly believe Saltwater Fishing is better now than when I first started Fishing in the late '50's .. Of course at 8 to 9 years old we used Live Shrimp to catch 'em in East Bay, Galveston. Never really experienced Wade Fishing until Teenage Years since Dad didn't wade fish. Experienced beautiful stringers in the mouth of Rollover Pass, Bolivar Peninsula during May every year. I'm Blessed as I know you are to have had a Father who prompted my interest. Keeping the Faith!
I see where you are coming from Duramax, however when I was 9 to 12 years old I did'nt have a clue about Plastics and now are pretty much all I used especially Gulps. Something to be said for balsa wood Top Waters of old school also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts