2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is not correct to refer to the Big E 52 hour Tuna trips as a party boat excursion. For a while now the term "Party Boat" is associated with "Cattle Car" and most are correctly identified as such - Buccanear, Big John, 80+ folks on an 80' boat, but you put 40 friends on a 135' boat with Capt. Frank Kubin, 48" Plasma TV's, big assed gas grill, showers and it is definately not a "cattle car".
Yeah Big E,
Yeah Capt. Frank,
Yeah Deckies
Yeah Mrs. Snapper
Thanks, John

·
2Cool Sponsor
1,166 Posts
Hey John- I'm with you!

Though it's used for cattle trips (nothing wrong with that during snap season), there is no other boat in its class on the GOM!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Having made a 48 hour tuna trip with 35 anglers and then a snapper trip a couple of weeks ago with 105 anglers aboard the same boat - The Big E - there is no comparison. Tuna trips are definitely not a Cattle Car", lots of room.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick, I am inclined to agree w/you, but, then passes 1 Hour, maybe 2 and I will bet it gets quiet on deck. The Memorial Day trip generated 140 posts and 15,000 views. I am anxious to see what Cinco generates. MONT YOU MAY NEED MORE BANDWIDTH. LOL
Thanks, John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts