2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Is it really Monday again?
1,120 Posts
Sweet! Now you just need a hog and you will have a sausage kit. Congrats...

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
sweet deal, congrats to you!

·
Theoretical Ecologist
2,411 Posts
Nice, boudreaux...

When I first saw the position of the buck and doe I thought you were going to post that you caught them mating and busted them with your over-n-under.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Nice, boudreaux...

When I first saw the position of the buck and doe I thought you were going to post that you caught them mating and busted them with your over-n-under.
lmao! :rotfl:

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
Great Deer! Good genes to get out of the pool!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
If you ask me a 6pt that big and at least 2 1/2 yrs old is a good kull and especially for someone that hasnt been hunting in 8yrs. No I didnt shoot the deer my wifes cousin did. So who ever made the comment BACK OFF! Oh and yes it met the 13" rule

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
looks like to me you robbed the cradle
I cant believe you would say that about someones trophy buck.......you should really refrain from running your bisquit buster about something until you walk a mile in their shoes.......what a POS:work:.......your avatar should say $%#@ wad.........no wonder your rep is ZERO......I am almost emarrassed for 2cool to have a **** arse like you posting stuff like this

And this my little toad was the clean version

BTW....great looking animal........I had one just like it in my sights this weekend but he did not present me the shot.....or it would be me that $#@! wad had the chity comment about......Please excuse him for he knows not what he spews

1 - 20 of 35 Posts