2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Assuming it is 10 and not a 9, and that is a G3 behind the G4 on left side, I would say in the low 170s. Like the Brows, probably 6-7". Long beams too. Nice.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I agree if it is a 10 it looks to be low 170's
2GOOD said:
Assuming it is 10 and not a 9, and that is a G3 behind the G4 on left side, I would say in the low 170s. Like the Brows, probably 6-7". Long beams too. Nice.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Same here. Looks to be pretty long on those main beams and has some really nice bases. 181?

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Swampus said:
Sorry bout the pic---He is alot bigger than ya think........nobody is even close yet...............just a hint.

I think he is hiding a tine on the left. Bro don't ever answer his phone.
With another tine I put him in the mid to upper 170's. I may be selling his mass short because of the main beam length. They look to be huge beams.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
how about 186 gross. Dang nice buck. Michigan maybe?

Tell him congrads if you talk to him.

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
PK-Russ said:
that deer won't go an inch over 170. tell me where i'm wrong. big frame but he's still a 9.
You need to look a little harder. Correct answer is he is a 10. Looks like around the 170 mark to me....extremely nice buck. Did he come off of ya'lls ranch?

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
still low but getting closer--My Bro is 6'4" and 275--Pennsylvania Buck.

I think he picked up the horns from B&B yesterday so I will go to the office and take some good pic's and some of dads buck this morrning.--not fair with a bad pic to score--my bad but I could not wait--His best buck to date and gonna full mount him!...........Bench Mark Deer for sure.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Holy Toledo!

I'll say 190 plus! That is a 10 point Pennsylvania BRUISER! I have a friend that hunts up there and they do have some huge deer up around that part of the country.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Robbie, He sure is a nice buck. Get a couple of good pics up and we'll give you some more questimations!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts