2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some technical difficulties and an almost overwhelming work schedule, we were very late posting the final results and pictures from this year's Big 3 Big Fish tournament at Harborwalk Marina.

Many apologies to all who participated. The results and pictures are up now, though. When you get a minute, check out www.big3fishing.com and click on the Gallery link. Results from 2007 and 2009 are both there.

Thanks to everyone who fished with us. The tournament was a great success and I can't wait to announce what's in store for 2010!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe, exciting New Year. We look forward to seeing all of you next year at Harborwalk!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind words, guys...we really appreciate it! I'm really looking forward to putting together next year's tournament. We have some cool ideas on how to make it even better and can't wait to roll them out!

I wish we could do it every month! I enjoy putting together tournaments as much as I do fishing them. Unfortunately, my regular job just doesn't afford me the time.

Look forward to seeing all of you at Harborwalk again next year!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts