2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we went to sportsmans wearhouse while my mom was swimming in a state swim meet!! I had been saving my money for the costa del mar filaments
Sarge visited with us for a while and when I went to where they have the costas!!! They had the pair I wanted tortois frames/amber lenses!! The costa del mar signature c was gone out of the side!! Sarge looked behind the counter and found another pair all intact!! I purchased them, he said just send me a picture of the first fish you catch in them!! Well yesterday I got to put them to the test sight casting to perch!!! lol..lol..lol.. I could see a thousand times better!! I took my friend Will down to the creek because the surf was bad, and we can't drive and go to the bay!!! I lost a small bass but it was fun!!! He finally caught a fish at the creek!! I highly advise sportsmans wearhouse and costa del mar glasses the best I have ever used!!! Me and my dad wear them and thats all we wear but this is my first pair that was brand new and that I bought with my own money!! Will was feling kind of crazy in his last picture!!! lol..lol..
Josh

Attachments

·
I can't see the Rockies from here !!
4,319 Posts
Well done young man. I respect any young fella who will
spend his own hard earned money for fishing tackle or anything
having to do with the outdoors. You'll take good care of those
glasses knowing you paid for them yourself. The photo's were
cool. Later Baker

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,668 Posts
Sarge will take good care of ya!

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Love It

HEY JOSH....

If it swims and you are around IT ISNT SAFE!

CALL ME 281 931 1601.

Jode

·
"Whatever one sows, he will also reap"
789 Posts
CONGRATS!

Gotta value your eyes, as well as, the rest of your body.

Just remember to tighten up the cat straps before taking on the surf with any chop. I lost a pair of Revo's while bouncn the "washn machine" conditions on SSB one morning. Wave slapped em off and they went bye bye...that's all I can to remember from that trip. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
nice catch josh. those costa's are pretty sweet, now you can actually see in the water down there in matagorda. i've got a pair, but they don't make a difference in galveston water lol.

jake

·
Rain Rain Go AWAY
1,180 Posts
2 funny

lol....you got the right idea....Good sunglasses are worth every penny

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a few extra pairs of Costas that are for sale. They include Brines, Triple Tail, Stringers, MP2, Hammerhead. Shoot me an email if anyone is interested. I know this belongs in the classifieds, but these are a great deal for any fisherman and I will probably just put them on ebay.

[email protected]

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol...lol.. its not even a pond it is a sewer runoff i know it sounds nasty but the water is clear and clean!!!

Jake said:
I feel sorry for the fish in his pond. One day they're just going to fly away lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts