2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Perch Slayer - Bambi Killer
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to purchase a new Polaris Ranger for the lease and would like to get some ideas as to who offers the best deals in Texas. We have one dealership in Corpus and they are super expensive from what I have seen. Thanks in advance.

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
I'd search eBay for a dealer out of state that has the lowest price and offers delivery to the nearest airport terminal.

The prices of online eBay dealers are HARD to beat!!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I have two buddies that purchased their Ranger's from the dealership in Katy. Can't remember the name though

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
I second Gene's Polaris, and they have an awesome service dept.....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Got our 750 Ranger in Texas City. Great dealership and prices. But we got lots of add ons like chrome wheels and such. We paid $12,500 drive out.

·
I don't Exaggerate I just rememeber BIG!
234 Posts
In May 2006, look in and around the entire Houston Area when I purchased my 700 XP Limited Edition (Blue) and all were way to HIGH including everone that has been mention so far. I purchased mine from Polaris World in Jasper Texas. Talk to Spencer the owner a very nice man and runs a respectable business.

Ohhh by the way I got my 06' Ranger 700xp LE for $10300 when everyone else was quoting me 11500 + delivery so it would have been 11900!

Note - I did hear that the dealer in Onalaska was pretty good but I had already done my deal so you may check them out.

Good Luck and enjoy your new ride!

Dan

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Badhabit said:
I second Gene's Polaris, and they have an awesome service dept.....
I'll third Gene's in Baytown. When I bought my four wheeler two years ago I called around every Polaris dealer in the Houston area and Gene's by far had the best prices. When I had a recall on my bike they put me at the front of the servie line and fixed it within an hour, since I live 1.5 hours away Gene said he would like to see me make only one trip
. I won't buy from anybody else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts