2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new tires and don't want to drop over 2k again. I see guys running these sets that run between 800-1k for a set of 35s. Anyone have experience and recommend a brand?

·
DP FISHERMAN
3,194 Posts
Get with Mark Macaluso that is his handle on here.. He should be able to set you up with a good set of tires in your price range.
I just purchased my third set from him.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Get with Mark Macaluso that is his handle on here.. He should be able to set you up with a good set of tires in your price range.
I just purchased my third set from him.
BFG AT K/O’s have been my go to tires for my 3/4 ton for the past 15 years or so and the last set I got last year were just under $1K. 285/75 R17, so 34’s but 35’s I would think would be about the same cost.

·
Jeremiah 29:11
5,814 Posts
I have a of Trailerfinder tires from discount. No problem with that, dont make a whole bunch of noise. Have had them probably 20k miles now and plenty of tread left. Way I look at it, these tires will last as long as any BFG or Toyo's or anything. $800 for the set with road hazard.

Unless you want everyone to look at you and see that you have Toyos or BFG or Michelin 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Just got a set of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac’s, they are pretty aggressive for an all terrain tire, not too noisy but they don’t grip wet pavement for ****. Next set I’m going back to the Coopers

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Check out the General Grabber ATPs. they are a lot cheaper than BFGs and are great on and off road. They have a high rating for wet grip and not hydroplaning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just got a set of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac’s, they are pretty aggressive for an all terrain tire, not too noisy but they don’t grip wet pavement for ****. Next set I’m going back to the Coopers
I had good luck on wet roads when I ran the DuraTracs on my Superduty trucks. Problem I had was a lot of sidewall punctures. Discount tire lost money on those certificates.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts