2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Selling Mine

I have a Cannon FS20 that the wife and I bought for our trip to Cabo. We only used it once and it hasnt been back out since so I am selling it.

It has 2 extra memory cards, a carrying case, all the charging equipment, and everything it originally came with (including the box) and a extended 5 year transferable warranty all for $500.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dont have a rec on which one to get...but you cant beat the prices or service at B & H online....they are very good. Some place out of NY, which I hate to patronize, but they have good service, and great pricing.

You can even use them to buy scopes and other optics, etc.

·
DS1262
2,137 Posts
I bought a Canon ZX70 a few years ago. It's been in all my deer stands, boats, all over the world, wet, hot, carried under my coat and in my pocket and never gave a minutes trouble---until 2 weeks ago. No picture, no video, black screen. I called Canon tech support. The young lady was very helpful as I described my problem, told me she was sending a UPS shipping label and to send it back and it would be repaired at no charge. I explained again that it was a few years old and off warranty, but she said "no problem, we'll fix it". Yeah, right, was my initial response. I got my camera back a couple of days ago with a handwritten note from the repair guy telling me that he had noticed that my heads were dirty and that he had taken care of it. Also included was my repair bill. Zero, zip, nada, no charge. Now that's service. After this experience, it's Canon for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts