2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
One of the top guides that fishes galveston bay. He is hilarious on radio show every weekend . I bet it would be a blast to fish with .

·
Cast/Catch/Clean/Cook/Consume, Under 25"
1,675 Posts
Cool. I share the same desire after listening to him and Mickey talk each week on 610am. What a history those two share. Let us know if you go out with him. I'm torn between Mickey and James and probably just need to go out with both of them...

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
It used to be Mickey, Friermood and Plagg, those three were thick as thieves. Might have all gone to Baytown High, though I'm not sure about Plagg. One day I fished with all of them, they were "grinding out pencils," just-legal trout, wading Caranchua Bay just east of Jamaica Beach. Like back in the late 1980s.

·
Cast/Catch/Clean/Cook/Consume, Under 25"
1,675 Posts
Pretty sure Mickey Eastman graduated from Baytown Robert E. Lee in 1972, the same year my wife was graduating from Baytown Sterling, the same year I was graduating from Benton Harbor High up in Michigan. A good year...

El Wife-o knew Blaine/Blaien in those years. It was cool talking to him at Thompson's this summer about those years...

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
Plaag or Mickey

Cool. I share the same desire after listening to him and Mickey talk each week on 610am. What a history those two share. Let us know if you go out with him. I'm torn between Mickey and James and probably just need to go out with both of them...
Go with both, they are both great fisherman and good people. James is my neighbor and I am currently building his new pier at his house, I talk to him everyday. The amount of knowledge those two share is unbelievable.

You think they are funny on the radio get them together off the air with a little refreshments. I told them they should write a book on all their stories over 30 years, it would be a best seller.

Gater

1 - 11 of 11 Posts