2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All i can say is my family and I have been very blessed this season. The first buck I shot in Castell Friday afternoon. The second my wife shot at our homeplace outside of Waelder, 80 acres and the third my son shot here at the house Thanksgiving morning, also. It's been awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
All nice deer, but the one your wife shot is a hoss! Congrats to all the hunters. I and my family have been blessed too, we just have not shot a buck yet. Had fun and saw some nice deer, and all are safe.
Good luck the rest of the way.
BB

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments. We've had this place 10 years and that is the first one my wife has been able to pull the trigger on. She has seen deer almost every year but kept gettin boogered one way or the other. My son's deer was a little younger but it is his first legal 8 pt. that he could shoot so I told him to pull the trigger, but I told him that is the benchmark nothing smaller or younger. He actually missed one last year similar to my wife's but wider. The 13" rule is really working. Thanks again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Grizz it is that's why mine isn't, but I was very fortunate to take and have mounted last year a real nice ten. I'm pretty luck not only hunting but she loves fishing also as well as my son. Thanks again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.