2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got news yesterday that i'm again a grandpa to another grandson. Kadan Micheal was born yesterday, a little early but both he and mom are doing good. Was in Virginia the week of 7/21 with my daughters wedding, (no not the one with the baby) LoL!! It was a great wedding but to far away. We had a good time and had a little time to go see some of the historic sites around Newport News. Went to the first settlement of this great country in Jamestown. They were celibrating the 400th anniversary of the founding of the town in 1607. Also went by Yorktown, saw the battlefield and other historic sites there.

Got back and then had to start working on the boat, got some water in the gas and had to drain the tank, clean and then start the other repairs (having carbs rebuilt). Got one motor running yesterday should be through with the other today. Man I need a fishing fix! Will probably make an offshore run from Matagorda Saturday.

Here are just a couple of pics, don't have them all back yet.
1) My beautiful daughter in her dress
2) My other beautiful daughters. The four on the left are mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
You've got some beautiful girls Doug. Wish I could make the run with ya'll Saturday, but I will be out there chasing some fish on the beach front.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Congrats on the daughters marriage and the grandson. From the looks of all them daughters you will need a bigger boat soon...LOL All them grandkids are gonna want their own poles!

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Congrats on everything except the boat trouble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts