2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
I'm glad to see Yogi and BooBoo making a comeback. Pictures have been coming in from all over the state.

To heck with "Not feeding the bears"...PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THEM!!

·
Cut 'em!
2,622 Posts
We're gettin a ton of them here in La. Very cool to see them....but no season yet....so you can't shoot one. lol.

Want to know what you have once the novelty of seeing a bear wears off? A 300 pound ****! lol

Make no mistake......I'm glad they are back, just don't want too many.

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
Huntinguy

No season, since when do you need a season in Louisiana! LOL

It's only a matter of time......Black Bear Gumbo

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
TPW is re-introducing bears to Texas. We don't have near enough of em and TPW believes we need a whole lot more.

Biggie

·
Registered
88 Posts
people have been seeing them around the davy crockett forest by groveton but i havent seen any yet, i need to put a game camera out and see if they are at our place

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We're gettin a ton of them here in La. Very cool to see them....but no season yet....so you can't shoot one. lol.

Want to know what you have once the novelty of seeing a bear wears off? A 300 pound ****! lol

Make no mistake......I'm glad they are back, just don't want too many.
X2 on the big ****, so far this year the have destroyed 4 corn feeders, 1 protien feeder, all 4 ten plys on the ground and the spare in the bed of our high truck, destroyed barn and contents, 2 5 gal cans of gas, 1 case of oil, all water hoses, pressure sprayer,3 newly planted pecan trees,cables and solar pannals on radio tower, all external wireing and hoses outside of ranch house, and several game cameras.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
A friend of mine in Canada sent these to me yesterday.

Can you believe a motor cycle killed this HUGE GRIZZLY.

This grizzly was hit by a Harley on Lolo Pass.
This is the pass between Lolo , MT and Kooskia , ID.

Look at the claws on that bear!

The biker made it with only three days in the hospital! The hog's a wreck!
Lesson learned: Don't go Bear Hunting with a Harley, they don't last but one hunt
!

Attachments

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Oh man.. That is terrible because that is one beautiful Grizzley.. I'm glad the motorcyclist was ok but I wish the bear had lived too. They are awesome creatures.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts