2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice this week I have seen a pretty good sized doe on the feeder next to the dealership. First time she was running across, and I was on the exit ramp and locked them up. She turned and ran back into the oil field. This morning (Mon. I work nights), she was grazing next to the feeder road. Im afraid she is gonna cause a wreck. I knew there were hogs in that feild, but not deer. Doesnt really suprise me though, as I spooked one a few years back patrolling some of our buildings.

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,307 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Im coming from Pearland everyday and I work shift work. That is a hot ramp. People fly off of it. Thanks for the heads up

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Im coming from Pearland everyday and I work shift work. That is a hot ramp. People fly off of it. Thanks for the heads up
Both times she was on the nortbound side. I see her when Im heading home to Pearland. On the southbound side there is an even larger oilfield, so Ill be watching out there too.

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,307 Posts
I k now where you are talking about for sure. I have been on the roads late coming home from work on the bikes. I have a ninja and a HD softail. Im definately keeping the eyes open now.

Rusty, it would be a quick hunt for sure.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
i have seen more and more deer in the clear lake area. watched a good buck run some does last week on 528. my boy said daddy lets get em... if i only could son...

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,307 Posts
I have seen deer running on 528 toward Ron Carter.

Also on Dixie Farm by the Paintball Place. Its Dark on the way home so im always on the lookout

·
Registered
187 Posts
They are everywhere. I had a doe on Monday night, run right up to the road and turn around. If she would not have stopped, I would have hit her. This was on Atascocita Rd. near the dump in Humble. I usually see 5-10 dead deer laying beside the road in this area in November.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts