2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday night me and a few buds went out fishing the close to full moon! Had a great night except for all the flying objects! My buds used as much off as they contributed in gas lol...Mosquitos were horrible! Though, I was smart enough to wear long sleeves and bring my mosquito jacket with hood! What I was not expecting were the bats that were doing close encounter flybys...Dam freaky if you ask me...At first we were not sure, but when ya got one hovering in your face for a few seconds there was no mistake! What's this world coming too???Bad enough ya got to worry about those finny creatures at night! Now the wingy ones too? What gives!!!

·
Prehensile Member
173 Posts
Bats? De be rats got wings, Mon!

Remember the bats over South Bay? They were friggin' huge!

I'll bet that Peeshnuck and Flavio remembers. That close to the bourder, who knows what kind they were.

The fishing couldn't have been any more intense, but those bats didn't get your your face ...Worse ... They flapped around the back of your shoulders. You'd see them out of the corners of your eyes, hear, and feel them. There were times then that I thought of doing the big freak!

I got better!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah,

We will tell that story another day lmao...Maybe we could rehash the bee story?

Laterz...

Ps. A dryer sheet? You mean the kind that keeps your cloths from wrinkling and smelling good? If so, not sure I would do that going out with some of dem boys smelling all fancy and all lmao...

·
Registered
30,679 Posts
wetluers said:
Bats? De be rats got wings, Mon!
lol.

there's lots of bats flying around out there at night; you just normally don't see them. a normal, healthy bat is virtually harmless, unless you're a flying insect. they do far more good to the world than bad, but they definately ain't the prettiest creatures on earth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.