2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down to the marina yesterday afternoon locker was missing doors lukily hinges still attached and patrick said he Would hook it up and re hang them for me. They r watching the place but just like a story he mentioned people showing up for bait with no poles in the car they r out trying to get something for free sad. Anyhow to the important stuff. Before launching at the ramp which is open and fine I fought the Mosquitos for my blood. Patrick said lots of dead fish and lots of gators out in bayou. I saw no debris not that it was not there , no dead fish ,and only one gator. Went to the intercoastal since the wind was cranking water was nasty like a florida lake stained with cypress trees hit the long cut to the left on back side of christmas bay and caught 2 dinks and 3 rats on new penny gulp and 1/4 oz jig. Tides were high still at low tide which I think was around dark. Earlier in the week someone posted about their fishing cabin at the mouth of bastrop it looked pretty good in my opinion I did not stop but did take a picture if wanted I will post. Will be back as soon as water clears up to get back in them hop this entices people to get out because for me it was therapudic and I feel better today because of it. There is one locker I wanted to mention there is a pathfinder boat that the shed sides are gone and i would assume the contents are not safe it is on the right as u head back in to the marina on end of row so if u know anyone with a pathfinder let them know. Later

1 - 1 of 1 Posts