·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Sing with the tune of Suzie Q)

Oh Barbeque, Oh barbeque.
Oh barbeque, i luv you,
Barbeque......

I like my meat well done. I like my meat well done.
I like my meat well done, I like it on a bun
Barbeque.......

(I forgot the other verse. I will add to this later.)

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could not download it. but i have a SERIOUS question. Please tell me where you got it, because i have something SERIOUS to tell you. LOL. get back with me.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
luv2fish said:
I could not download it. but i have a SERIOUS question. Please tell me where you got it, because i have something SERIOUS to tell you. LOL. get back with me.
It's a large file, it will take a while to download if your on wireless or dialup....

PM me the serious stuff....lol

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK here it is . Did you get it from Dean and Rog.This is extra serious material. LOL, cuz i am gonna have to let loose. HAHA. Now i bet you are wondering HUH!! what is this crazy l2f talking about. And NO i am NOT drinking. By the way, how is your family. Tell Rosie I say Hi!!!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, here it is, listen to the "Naked wife in the front yard" from D & R CD from about five yrs ago, Thats where i heard the BBQ song.It was crazy us. The names have NOT been changed to protect (US)Tom and Laura. I thought i would give any of you that have heard it a GIGGLE or two for today. My , how things have changed. I hope my grandkids dont get any ideas. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts