2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if its been thrown around before i joined! Justed wated to know some of Ya's opinions! I love them won't fish without them! I've caught many many many bass, bluegills, big gar, amazed that i caught spec's in matagorda, even caught a grendel aka bowfin on them. What have ya caught on them.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Unlike a lot of tv infomercial products, they do work.......When I was doing the radio show, they sent me a bunch of them and I've caught bass, craapie, specks, and flounder on them

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Well, I hope they work better than Roland Martin's "Helicopter Lures"... My dad bought a bunch of those and cursed Roland Martin til the day he died... LOL

·
Fat boy fresh
2,041 Posts
Well, I hope they work better than Roland Martin's "Helicopter Lures"... My dad bought a bunch of those and cursed Roland Martin til the day he died... LOL
i actually caught a 4 lb black bass on one up on rayburn using one. it was one of those i bet you can't catch anything on that thing minutes. third or forth cast and bam. we found the pack of them somewhere, probably the trash, im just glad i didn't buy them cause they screwed your line up. i don't think i could buy the banjo minnows they just look to much like a gimmick on tv so did the flying lures.

·
Saved by Jesus Blessed by God
2,767 Posts
Have'nt thown one in awhile used to catch alot of bass on them
even caught my personal best on the 3" minnow a 7#14oz also
caught crappie and specks under the lights.

·
Registered
534 Posts
The Wife and I have caught more than a few whiting on them at PINS..but then again..whiting would probably bite my toes if I didn't have something covering them up!

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
do them banjo minnow's have a good set of eye's on them ? it's all in the eye's,....:biggrin:

·
In the snake den
2,908 Posts
caught flounder on em a year or two ago. that was the first time i'd used em since i bought em when I was 12 or 13.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i actually caught a 4 lb black bass on one up on rayburn using one. it was one of those i bet you can't catch anything on that thing minutes. third or forth cast and bam. we found the pack of them somewhere, probably the trash, im just glad i didn't buy them cause they screwed your line up. i don't think i could buy the banjo minnows they just look to much like a gimmick on tv so did the flying lures.
They really are the real deal! You are in control of the movement. Caught many spawning bass on them only thing i could get to work! I would vouch for them.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,572 Posts
Yup. My son got a set for his birthday when he was very young and he caught bass constantly on them. Had to order more stuff for them along with more of the frogs. I've caught trout on the minnows that come in the set too.

Product works.

TH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts