2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the path of this storm, do not take it lightly. It is VERY nasty. Big winds and lots of lightning. I'm usually one to enjoy a good storm and this one is certainly that, but don't head out on the roads in this one. It could get a little sporty....

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
It's just now coming over my house. I've been listening to the thunder for the past 30 minutes or so. As yet, it doesn't seem as bad as the storm that passed earlier. The storms around 3 this afternoon had the loudest thunder I think I've ever heard in all my life. Shook my entire house several times.

I read where a construction worker was hit by lighting at Fairmont/BW8 area this afternoon too. I, for one, am ready for the rain to be over with.....but then I'll probably gripe about how hot it is.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Just took off from the back side of League City (South Shore Harbor area), yes...quite a light show!

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
Well it seems to be over now, and the dang frogs in my back yard are going NUTZ!!! There must be 100 of them back there all taking turns croaking, groaning, and howling at the top of their lungs.

When it's just a few of them it's kind of nice...but WOW...it's like they're having a world domination meeting in my backyard. BEWARE...I think they are planning an attack for Tuesday afternoon!!

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL! That's good stuff. As long as they wait till Tuesday afternoon, that gives me the morning to catch a few trout....

BlueWaveCapt said:
Well it seems to be over now, and the dang frogs in my back yard are going NUTZ!!! There must be 100 of them back there all taking turns croaking, groaning, and howling at the top of their lungs.

When it's just a few of them it's kind of nice...but WOW...it's like they're having a world domination meeting in my backyard. BEWARE...I think they are planning an attack for Tuesday afternoon!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts