2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My weekend started out fine with a trip to the surf planned several days in advance. Conditions held and everything looked in place. Very few fish caught though and things turned sour quickly upon returning home. I arrive home later that day only to realize that I lost my drivers licence, fishing licence, CCA STAR card, other membership cards (AAA, DU, NRA, etc) and a trusty old pocket knife. I usually put all these items in a green zippered bag to keep them together and safe. Well, I must have put it on top of my Tahoe when I was loading the rods at 4:30 am and drove off from my place with it still on top. I retraced my path later to no avail. Talk about a drag. I am going to give it a few days to see if someone will return it. I still believe there are honest people out there. There were no credit cards or cash. Hopefully someone will do the right thing and return the items. FYI...as near as I can figure, the items were lost somewhere between Pebblebrook Condominiums and Nasa Road 1 (via Repsdorph Road) early Saturday morning (4:30 ish) on the 10th of June. I will give a cash reward to anyone that can get my items back to me.

Regards,

Silverspoon

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Good Luck. I live in Nassua Bay and I find 2 to 3 wallets a year on Nasa 1. Have returned all of them. They all tell me, they were at the boat ramp at the park. Heading towards 45. left it on boat or bumper or something. Hope u get it back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts