2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Just wondering has anyone had the nerve to buy one yet? Im considering getting one for next weekend.
you got a picture to show us? lol :D

ditto on the buying,, where?

Reactions: FREON

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Just wondering has anyone had the nerve to buy one yet? Im considering getting one for next weekend.
doI have made a few.....yes DO IT. Everyone says man thats just gross/crazy all fatty whatever. I sliced it up, 3.2 minutes later, it was gone lol

Make one this weekend, use a smoker or indirect heat. Lots af fat drippin so be careful of flair ups! mmmmm bacon:D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
DANGIT!!! just ate lunch and yall got my mouth waterin'!!!! Been wanting to cook one for weeks but havent had the time to. Think I may try it this weekend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here is a good site that shows you a how to video. Its called a bacon bomb on this website but its the same thing. Also has alot of good rub and sauce recipes.

http://www.bbqpitboys.com/

OK might not be the same thing just looked at the posted pic and that looks like a pork loin the recipe on the above website uses ground pork.

·
I'm Always In The Shadows...
1,598 Posts
That sure looks very scrumptious! I cant even begin to wonder what the calorie count is for that there tasty concoction!

·
Member - Uncle John's Band
1,582 Posts
this has my attention!!! I watched the video posted on this thread and I am going to cook one up next weekend too! Think I will add jalapeno's to the recipe!!!!

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
I have done the fatties before,but not bacon wrapped. I got a special guest arriving this weekend I was gonna do flounder but this might be just the ticket. B&P

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
gonna make a couple of them wed,... yee haw

1 - 19 of 19 Posts