2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email some of you may be interested in..:D

"Hi Jim,

First thing's first. We at J&D's love you as much as we love bacon. We don't say it enough, but it's true. Thank you for helping make 2009 our best and most fun year ever.

Earlier this year, over 4,000 people like you answered our customer survey and told us what you wanted to taste like bacon. This year's new products are a direct result of this feedback. They include:

• J&D's BaconPOP - The perfect combination of bacon and butter flavors and premium Midwest popcorn. This looks like it's going to be our biggest product yet. Movie night will never be the same!
  • J&D's Bacon Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix - use it as a dip with mayo and sour cream (Justin's favorite) or a dressing by mixing mayo and buttermilk(Dave's favorite). If you love ranch like we do, this might be the best product we've ever made.
  • J&D's Bacon Flavored Mmmvelopes - here's our stimulus package for the Postal Service - make envelopes that taste like bacon when you lick them. Makes a great stocking stuffer!
  • The J&D's Everything Pack - get one of everything we make for the person you love most - our best value. Includes every flavor of Bacon Salt, Baconnaise, Bacon Sunflower Seeds and Bacon Lip Balm along with Bacon Ranch, Mmmvelopes and BaconPOP.
See? We really did listen. And there will be more, we promise. For now, visit our online store at store.baconsalt.com to see everything we offer. If your order is over $20, use coupon code
holidaybacon at checkout for a special free item from J&D's.

One last thing - we've gotten a lot of suggestions for this - so we've created a J&D's Foods Recipe Community at www.jdfoods.net/recipe. Find recipes by product and meal type. Submit your own recipes and get weekly recipe alerts. Then share your favorites on Facebook. If you submit a recipe to us by December 15th, you could win a free J&D's Everything Pack!

Hope you and yours have an AMAZING holiday season. Again, we love you."

Yours in bacon,
Justin & Dave
Bacontrepreneurs
Everything should taste like bacon.™
www.jdfoods.net

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
My ex-wife squealed alot in the beginning. As time went on, she started tasting like bacon. Turned out to be a real sow in the end. I'm glad I walked away before I butchered her. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
dude the Bacon salt is where its at I will def. be trying all these. Except the envelopes

·
Registered
391 Posts
We use the bacon salt on frys,popcorn,vegetables,steak seasoning,salads.You would be suprised at what it can improve..........Well maybe not!!!!

·
1,188 Posts
I am gonna order the everything pack. Cant wait to put the Baconaise on a fried egg and cheese sandwich

·
Fishmoore & Doolittle, Retirement Clubs
2,741 Posts
The Bacon Salt is awesome. I have a shaker full in my kitchen and my camp chuck box as well as our travel trailer. I also stock it in the Patrol Chuck Boxes in our Scout Troop.

Last weekend our family was camping out at Davey Crockett Natl. Forest and my son sprinkled some Bacon Salt on his BACON! I have to say that it actually made the bacon better. I didn't think it was possible.

Thanks for the info. I see some stocking stuffers on the list.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts