2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Conroe on 11-27-09 after hearing all the good reports on crappie and caught 40 on are spot. they were in the same area as spring time like they were saying. Im going to try to load my pics on here. this is my first post. been enjoying all the post and hope its a good yr for crappie like they are saying....SS

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Way to go. Love those slab photos. Glad to have your input. Stay with us and keep reporting.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
now i am really confused...we have slabseaker..ss and shadslinger....ss. I think I ll have to make shadslinger the sr. so it would be ss sr. yea ole loy is older so he would get the sr. Just joking guys.
Nice tailgate party....and plenty of guest! good post

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awesome... i think this has been a good winter for them so far...
It has so far...Im going to go and try and hit it again with my neighbor this weekend. I have been telling him about it for a month now and he didnt belive me. It looks like it will be a good winter fish and hopefully the spring to....hey cowboy...your right...I should of check when I was making that name...I should of been slabdaddy...now that I thank about it....lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
I was thinking the same thing cowboy and slabseaker. LOL. You know, we could still with the Shadslinger being SS and slabseaker being just seaker. IDK, just my 2 cents. GREAT catch seaker. Hope to see you around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts