2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 1st bill fish and A great time in Mexico 7/29/07

Well we just got back from Cozumel Mexico on monday. And no I was not pre-fishing for the redfish series.LOL.. Had a great time with great company here are some pictures to prove it.. Went with Travis and his wife and Miss Ape.. Went out for a half day fishing trip and landed this nice sailfish in 45 min. Also caught tuna and barracuda.. Great trip we went on the reel bandita boat and the guy's were great.. We stayed 4 days and I think I want to move down there as soon as my kids are gone..We also went to the town square on sunday and they had live bands everyone was dancing and having a good time.. I had no complaints on this trip except it was over to soon. Hope you enjoy the photos.. The sailfish was released to swim another day... I am getting a replica to hang next to the photos.. Hey guy's It took 4 1/2 hours to get there in the ape..LOL

Attachments

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Cozumel is awesome. Great beaches, fishing, food and friendly people.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,584 Posts
One of my favorite places for relaxing, diving and all around fun.

Good pictures and glad you had a good trip.

TH

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
spotted ape said:
Hey guy's It took 4 1/2 hours to get there in the ape..LOL
And that's cause you never put the throttle all the way down! LoL!!

Nice Sail Trey! Looks like ya'll had a great time.

·
Registered
371 Posts
4 1/2 hours. Sounds like the ape is downgrading to "The little monkey". Is that why you had to take the pic with the "Welcome" sign?lol. Looks like the margaritas were starting to flow for Miss Ape. Glad ya'll had a great time and congrats on the sail.
>E

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
That's on heck of an Atlantic sailfish. Congrats

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Congrats on a great trip! Cool Pics!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks like yall had a great time. We will be there early September and I was wondering if we would have much luck catching anything. You answered my question before I got a chance to ask. Where exactly is the "Reel Bandita" boat located? Is it near the cruise ship piers? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Went there on our honeymoon in 2001. I'd love to go back for another week or so. Its funny how all the prices double in town when the cruise ships are in. Nice fish.

Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts