2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and are on hard times. We would certainly appreciate it if ya'll would turn up the thermostats and increase the nat gas usage in the area. We all know about POC's truck being stolen. If it weren't for my super hot hottie keeping me warm I'd freeze myself. Our bonus depends on ya'll. So help a bro' out. B&P

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Whilest i have zero idea what you're talking about, I increased our nat gas consumption up a tad in your honor.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
My wife uses so much natural gas that I have to wear an ice vest in the house.

·
Registered
933 Posts
TOoo, funny
Had cabbage and ham soup for lunch, tacos and beans for dinner. How much gas you need got plenty. Peace "D" and PaPa in the hat

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Run me a pipeline to Titlum-Tatlum and I'll probably use about $200 worth this weekend. LOL!

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
I've got a Feb. 1st deadline to have that camp outta there. I have no choice. I've got 3 heaters and I've been through much worse in the La. marshes back in the 80's. I remember waking up in the morning and having to break the 3 inch thick ice in the water igloo just to get water to make my dad's coffee. Our idea of a heater was a can of sterno under a rack of bricks. LOL!

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Coach, you headin' out to the camp this weekend? It would be a long ride from my end but you never know. B&P

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Yep Danny, we got the superstructure pulled down on the pad right before Christmas. Now we just need to chop and haul. Sunday's going to be gorgeous, if chilly. Saturday is going to be brutal, but like I said I just don't have the luxury of time to pick and choose. If it ain't rainin' I've got to be there to get it done. If you could make it, I'll take any help I can get. I could pick you up at the SLP ramp no problem. Be a lot easier than that long boat ride from your place. :D

Her are the pics if you missed them.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Just saw this thread....first of all, i DO catch fish...i CAN cook fish when i choose to, but it's nice to have a women do that for me (currently womenless so i cook my own) and as far as the nat gas goes, B&P they are burnin like crazy the next couple days bud, you should have seen the trade room this morning, ELECTRIC in there i tell ya!!! I wonder if we can get some nat gas powered candles for goddess' birthday??? You add that many small flames up and you're talkin some MMbtu's right there!

Danny, what's up with the gas controller spot?
Will, what do you have workin (besides the twins, which we need to talk about that)?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts