2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zxeric said:
The track would probably be the best....... Unless work lightens up alittle maybe I can swing up there.
It looks like I wont be working Saturday, so I belive I will be there early.

I had a heck of a time getting the servo mounted just right on the Penguin chassis. I ended up having to use the stock servo saver because the Kimbrough wouldnt fit without hacking half the chassis out. Hope it holds out.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I sure am glad I got my internet back so I could talk about todays racing. Im far from the best driver around, but I aint no slouch. My cars have allways been hooked up and my equipment well maintained.

Today, my car was on rails and I felt I drove it like it was stolen. The competetion is SO GOOD, I was more than happy to make the A Main! :spineyes:

Its freeking crazy! Every single race was a blast to watch. In the 12 years I have been racing, I have never seen closer and tight action by very good, and Clean drivers ever! The races went off on time, everybody was laughing, applauding other races, cheering eachother on, my bruthas, thats why I race.

PffEwEEWWW!

LOL

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
madf1man said:
Results are posted. Thanks for coming out!
Thanks bro! We need to get together and talk about that thing we were talking about Saturday. Get a game plan together. I can only see a very bright future for RC racing in Houston!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts