2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off of 1960 and 45 off of Red Oak behind Houston Northwest Hospital We have been staying in a hotel in CC, i drove up this afternoon to check on our house (no power) and go to GYB tommorrow to check on our boat.. Neighbor came out to tell me all their doors had been jimmied. I got to our house and all ours are jimmied. They must have not known what they were doing. Did not get in. But all my new doors and paint i just had done are messed up. Calle Harris Cty Sherriffs Office and they are so busy, they can not come out. So im going to the Civic Assoc President to see what we can do to protect our neighborhood ourslves. We have two hired contract County officers and i cant find them anywhere. Man. I am a little disturbed. If you live in the area, keep an eye out, looks like things are getting a little crazy. I need to pray!! Just need to vent!!

·
Got Wasabi?
2,635 Posts
Aw come on! You don't want Joe Horn Style Justice!

JesseTX said:
Hopefully a few of them receive some Joe Horn style justice.
You want Ft Worth style justice! (I'm talkin' bout the thief that was beaten to death, tee hee)

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
I read on another board of someone getting two unexpected nighttime visits during the power outages. Hopefully that is not too common.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Its sad what that area has become I grew up next door in Ponderosa and still have 4 friends whose parents live in Westador. are you in the front, middle, back? It seems like its been going downhill for the past 5 or so years. LOOTERS..... shoot on sight!

·
Registered
272 Posts
that sucks, i stayed at my moms during the storm, we had several people driving up and down the streets, looking at the generators, so i pulled out my sks, with the bananna clip and kept it close to let them know what they would be dealing with, was up there a week and never seen a cop drive though the neighborhood,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts